Saturday, February 23, 2013

From school to college life :)



Its been a while since I wrote umm... i think probably eight months :) and again came back over this blog. As usual I don't get up from bed before 8:AM but Unfortunately I woke up this morning so I planned for a morning walk. On the street I saw few kids in school uniform heading towards the school. They were looking damn cute and made me remember my school days,
Kajal Majhi, Anamika Maheta, Anish Sharma, Memories of KV SALBONI, Memories of school,
me with my friends Anamika and Anish @ school last week

Last week I went to school along with four of my friends to obtain our passing certificate and I noticed that there a lot of things has been changed from dress code to teachers and many more. But the thing which freezed my eyes is the dress code just like party wear, I wish dress code have had when I was in school so I should have wear it once rather than those blue and white which we had been wearing since we got into school  , he he sorry about this.

You know when I was in school I always try to escape from morning assembly and hide myself at the bathrooms :) I miss all those mischeviousness I have done in school. Well now life is different, now in collge but college is not so interesting like it used to be at school. Every time the teachers there pretend to realize us that we are grown up, which abstract us to be like a kids as we used to be in school, isnt it.
 Well now I am persuing B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Application) its interesting as always I was intrested to learn about computer and do something new. 
So, final board exams are going to held from 1st week of march right? Good luck to my dear juniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment